Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things that make my life worth living

God All Mighty Allah SWT. Families. Friends. My sweethearts. Hearing my favourite song. Lying in the bed listening to the rain outside. Milkshakes. Lilies. Daisies. Giggling. Reading. Laughing at an inside jokes. Laughing at myself. Laughing so much to the point my stomach hurt. Just plain laughing. Waking up and realizing I still have a few hours to sleep. Traveling. Accidentally overhearing someone says something nice about me. Cheese cakes. Sweet dreams. The pretty garden. Making new friends or spending time with old ones. Muffins. Getting out of the bed in the morning after sleeping in and looking out of the window to see its sunny, birds are chirping, and kids are playing.Cuppy cakes. Playing with a new kitten pet. The beach. Getting all pretty. Mocha. Chocolate. Knowing that somebody misses me. Holding hands with someone I care about. Watching the sunset. Watching the sunrise. Mummy's home cooked recipe. Hugging my real life teddy bear-Afiq. Cycling. Eating raw tomatoes and carrots. Taking a beautiful and meaningful pictures. Call home and tell them I miss them. Getting hug from someone you care deeply. Saying I love you. Knowing I've done the right things, no matter what other people think. Hearing I love you from the right person. Eating ice cream and crying to a chick flick. Playing guitar. Receiving roses, daisies or lilies. Making a fool of myself and not caring because I'm having too much fun. Going to the movies. Going to the bookstore. Fridays. Pictures that remind me of good memories. Good memories that I think back to and start to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment