Tuesday, April 19, 2011

another day in school - puppets making day

Yesterday was a puppets making day for my 3 Berlian's class. Since I'm teaching them on the topic of 'fables' now, I asked them to make one puppet using stoking that represents their favorite character in the fables that they had read.

So, its turn out to be like these:






and some of my students with their own creation :

Moslinah and her puppet

Khair zikri and his puppet

Nezer Francis with his puppet

Aiman Daniel with his puppet, somehow his expression look sad.., hehe.., whats wrong Daniel?

Husna and her twin puppets.., she makes a couple of cute puppets :)



The excited boys and girls


and the equally over excited teacher =) hhahaha

oh gosh.., I will miss these lovely kids when I'm done with my practicum :(

No comments:

Post a Comment