Tuesday, April 12, 2011

good changes?

Life had been chaotic lately.., with my lecturer coming to school to observe me and fulfilling other duties, its somehow a bit crazy but I still manage to keep it under control. As we all know.., in life, we juggle so many things at the same time and somehow we adapt into becoming a person with an ability to multitask, I'm not only a trainee teacher and a student.., but I'm also a daughter and a sister.., things happen..., in fact MANY things happen, and what I can do is just take one step at a time and move forward with my life. However, at the same times, there are also many things that I am thankful for.., one of it is my result of last semester subject and term paper were out, and I'm happy to say I manage to pass with flying colours. Syukur Al hamdullilah.

Now that its already in mid april, I'll only have 2 more weeks to go with my practicum in school.., I don't know if I should be happy or sad., but somehow I am more sad than happy.., I love my students very much, they are so bright and sweet.., its seem so hard to part from them. I break the news about me finishing my practicum end of this month to them at my English class today.., and some of them were crying.., a response that were not too surprising coming from a year 3 students- only 9 years old.., yes, my students are as old as my eldest nephew, Afiq. So sometimes I get carried away and treated them just like how I treat my nephew, Afiq. If I forget or get confused by their name, I started to call them sweetheart and dear.., hahaha.., because that is what I usually called my nephews or nieces. No wonder they get too spoil and keep making noises when I was teaching them.. hehehe.., to be true I'm not a strict teacher and I hate to scold or get mad with them. I always want my class to have a positive energy so they can learn in a fun environment. Somehow I am reluctant to end my practicum.., and that is all because of them- my beloved students. But that is life.., it changes.., and I hope it change for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment