Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ambitious Saturday

Assalamualaikum.

I am in working mood., even though its weekend now I still find myself busy preparing my lesson materials for next week. Lets get real, I don't think I start teaching next week, it will be more on ice breaking session with the students. However, this year, I wish to be more diligent in terms of my work (InsyaALLAH. Mudah-mudah aku beristiqomah). So, I wish to prepare and finish my work beforehand :) I'll be teaching Reading and Writing Development 1 to first semester students and Introduction to Literature to second semester students. Read&Write Dev1 is a subject that I taught last semester, so there are only few things to be done since I can recycle my teaching materials from last semester. However, Intro to Lit is a new subject for me, and this is my fav subject to teach since I really like/adore literature. I literally begged my boss to let me teach this subject. hehe.., Eh, takde la sampai macam tu. I just asked her nicely to let me teach literature. Alhamdullillah, she trusted me. :)

I have lots of resolution for this year,
not just to be more diligent in work but also in my prayer.
to read holy Quran as much as I read books.
to shed few kg from my chubby self.
to eat healthy foods and drink more milk.
to further my study.
to always be good to my family (sebelum ni bukan tak baik tapi nak jadi lebih baik lagi).
to always make my mum smiles and proud of me.
to be a good educator.
to save money and finally stop buying things that I don't need (and ended up membazir sebab barang-barang yang dibeli tak pakai pun)

and maybe, hopefully to move back to my hometown and work there. (My mum really wants me to move back to my hometown and work there. to settle down there, since my family is there. My mum said shes always pray so that I manage to work somewhere in Sabah. Doa ibu itu mustajab. InsyaALLAH.

Kita merancang, ALLAH yang menentukan. In my part, I can always pray and work hard for whatever I wishes for., tetapi DIA lah yang Maha Mengetahui segala sesuatu.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks your site is very informative for us.....
    --------------------------------------------
    buy writing service

    ReplyDelete