Tuesday, November 22, 2011

football vs breaking dawn

People around me are so busy with football.., but well.., good job harimau muda.., yg memang muda-muda semuanya, for winning the gold medal. I was too sleepy last night, I ended up sleeping in front of the telly while watching the whole football combat between the two group. Anyway, cograts MALAYSIA, I am proud to be one cute and sweet Malaysian.., uwek, sempat lagi.. ;P However, put aside all the football drama, I am more excited for the coming breaking dawn movie. I will always be twihards fan, no matter what., I'll be first in line this 24th nov to watch it in theater. I thought that now I am more mature and had left my teenage-emo-daydreaming stage, I will eventually stop living in fantasy land and stop hoping for my guy to be exactly like Edward, which by the way, it will be never ever come true (sedar pon!). Nonetheless, no need to be sad about the hard cold fact of not being able to be with someone like Edward, since my ideal guy had also change from him(this is when I am all emo and perasan long2 time ago) to someone who is more realistic and most importantly beriman and can hold onto me tightly and walk me to the correct path.,cheh.. :)

Still, twilight saga will always be in my heart, it is one of the very one literature who make me love, love, love to read...

And later on in my life I will always be re-reading twilight, and when someone said to me, "After all this time?!"
and I will proudly answer "Always..." :)

2 comments:

  1. apa la..xda smngat kesukanan..rugi xdpt tgk badrol n khairul fahmi..hahaha
    aq da abis bca buku tu..sume..n part last agk complicated..hehe
    apa2 pon stil in love wit jacob black..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngantuk dilo.., siap tido pkai bedak sejuk lg.., xsempat basuh.., huhuhu.., tp tebgn gak la tym housemate jerit goalll.., jd dpt la tgk re-play Baddrol jaringkn goal.., hehehe.. GO Baddrol!! Go Edward!!(tetibe la pulak) huhu

    ReplyDelete