Saturday, November 19, 2011

changes

Assalamualaikum.., :)

Its been a long time since I write.., as writing make me happy, I should always try to do this more, but time is always been the question of doing so. My life has change a lot, I am working now, so there really not much time to write and read as before, but I'm always trying when I got the chance. Its been different, but I do like it, it does feel like Im stepping up to the real world, more challenges, more new things, more learning process. I do feel that life is more than what meet the eyes now, more responsibilities held on my shoulder. However, its all okey and its all fine, I like every minute of it. Maybe its because I am doing what I like the most, which is teaching. Time flies so fast, last year I was a student, and this year I am a lecturer. Last year, I am the one who stayed all night doing assignment and this year I am the one who giving my students a hard time. My journey was little shaky and rough during my first 2 weeks of working. Teaching a diploma students is way too different then teaching kids, and I am not too used to it, some of my students are bigger and taller than me . So, it did consume time to get myself use to the environment and this new chapter of my life. I am teaching diploma TESL students, so its not something that is alien for me for the fact I am a teslian myself. I will try my best to be a good educator, as it always be my passion. May ALLAH always grant me with a healthy body,healthy mind and healthy soul, so that I can give my very best to my students. InsyaALLAH.

Have a nice weekend =)

2 comments:

  1. gud luck on teaching...but..jgn ubah sesuatu yg kita sukai coz ia hya akn menmbah bebanan d dlm hati..try to spend smetmes for urself to enjoy the world..haha..msti byk grammar mistakes kan..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.., ok darling.., of course, wajib bersuka2 dan bergumbire.., tp da kurang ckit la..,hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete