Thursday, May 19, 2011

a nice and much needed break

I have a feeling of having a new blog, and just leave this one die in a cold here. Wow.., what a heartless person I became.., hahaha.., pity this blog, this blog have really been one of my therapy when I'm stressed out or even happy. Its not fair for it to be left alone in the dark and not even worth any glance just as what had happen to my friendster. LOL. I don't even remember my password for my friendster page anymore, but well friendster was so old news, it doesn't even matter. On the other hand, writing blog is something that I occasionally like to do and I felt like I want a new blog. My hand just itching to create a new one, erm, tgk la nanti.., fikir-fikir dulu. So, its been a while, now I am in my honeymoon phase but still I'm worried about so many things, I have my mind occupied with so many thoughts, I think I need to chill. So, in that case, I cannot really said I'm in honeymoon phase. Lets just said I'm in not-so-busy-hectic-phase, unlike when I'm doing my practicum before. However, somehow.., I missed my practicum life, especially the students. Sometimes sampai termimpi-mimpi. cis, punya la, ini dah kemaruk dah nie. So, moral of the story, buat siapa-siapa yang nak buat praktikum kat sekolah janganlah terlalu attach dengan students-students anda.., nanti akibatnya akan jadi macam ni jugak.

Recently because I just finished with my pacticum, so dapatla ikut my big sis punya family vacation, its not that, I'm such a busy body and nak ikut sana sini tapi she was the one yang insisted me to go, so orang da nak sponsor, apa lagi.., ikut je la.., jangan nak tolak-tolak pulak., and I will let the photos tell everything.

the destination - Pekan Baru, Indonesia (Its really near actually)

One of the place we visited - Masjid Agung An-nur.., its really beautiful and being there just make you feel all peaceful.

Infront of Pasar Bawah, where you can shop for less..

my sister a.k.a shopaholic.., practicing her natural talent - shop, shop and shop. 8)

No! not in the mood for picture.., hehe..

much for PDA.., mother and son affection..

One happy family and thank you for sponsoring the trip.., hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment