Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Never ending hope

I hope you find what you looking for
whatever it may be
I hope you are not deceive and I will never able to say 'I told you so'
but if you did and if I did
hopefully you learn something from it
because in this beautiful and wonderful world
ironically, the people in it are not so beautiful and wonderful
unfortunately, the people in it can be cruel and wicked

I just wish you know better
cause' you are always more careful and wiser than me
you are always mature and sensible
you are always clever and confident
but I'm afraid not this time around, honey
you may ended up breaking your heart
and that would be such a shame for a beautiful and wonderful person like you...

-sweethanie,
unleashing my ever locked emotions.

2 comments:

  1. wOoOoW!!! where did you get this from???
    So nice. I love poetry...I've started writing it as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write it myself.., I'm so happy that you like it.., :)your compliment totally made my day.., and yeah.., you should write too.., I would love to read yours as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete