Sunday, March 13, 2011

Always be my love

B, is always by my side.., no matter whether I’m happy or sad.., but especially when I’m lonely and down.., B was always there - in my long journey inside the train from Klang to Seramban, in my miserable day of having a bad feeling after hurting the one that I love, in my bored day of having nothing to do and just.., just whenever I in need somebody or something.., B was always there.., I hold into it tightly.., not wanting to let go. B lets me explore other places, cultures and thoughts that is so foreign for me, tell me so many things.., sometimes it makes me laugh so hard, I can't even stop. And once a while, it makes me cry.., but in good way, I cry because it tells me that I’m fortune enough, unlike million people out there.., Sometimes, it let me taste the sweetness of fantasy, something that are beyond my imagination. Sometimes it taught me about life and humanity., so good to me.., so comforting.., especially having B when I’m laying down in a rainy day on my bed, just being lazy, rolling around and holding it in my hand and staring and focusing at B with my eyes..

Therefore, thank you B.., thank you dear.., my dearest B.., my beloved B.., my B.., even though there are so many of you, I will try to love all of you equally.., equally…, Thank you my baby B..

My B, my BOOKS…

Love you always.. xoxo :)

2 comments:

  1. jom ramai2.., "membaca jambatan ilmu" ahaks.., macam iklan dlm library sekolah la pulak.., :)

    ReplyDelete