Saturday, August 28, 2010

turbulence

With confidence and vigorous assertion, he looked at me square in the eye.

"And then there's you," he said. " A girl with a family who fought the odds to make it work for you, with they perfect house and straight-laced jobs, truly livin' the life that everyone dream of. And you brought up as a spoiled girl."

I frowned. "What?"

"You heard me, you spoiled," he said firmly.

As I gulped down how offended I was, he straightened his back and got a hold on his emotions. He wanted to be as direct and forthright as possible.

There were about a dozen things I wanted to say back to him, but I stayed silent. I looked at him with a trembling shoulder as I tried to hold back my tears. I walked away from him. As I walked passed him, I told myself that this is the end of it.

1 comment:

  1. spa yg brni ckp cm2 kat ko??
    hish aq yg rsa nk mrh..sbr ek...seungguhnya hya Allah swt yg thu hti kita kn...

    ReplyDelete