Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sometimes bad days will happen,

Faith is low,

Patience is low.

Everything’s low.

There’s only one thing you’ll find comfort in,

A comfort so endless, you’ll sink down deep

Into relief,

In thinking of your Lord.

It’ll get you through all endeavours.

Remember your Lord,

Your head down to the ground,

Remember this world is just a fleeting thought,

A whisper in the wind,

A small bubble in the boiling water,

A drop in the ocean.

It just merges in with everything else.

You’ve just got to make your crazy small existence

Count for something.

Don’t let it get to you.


I have to admit, half of today was already ruined. Everything was so wrong, and on top of that I let it get over me. I think I just need some space. Its just too much to handle and way unbearable. I was in a verge of tears, trying hard to hold it then I decided that I need to cry, I need to at least let it out. Keep telling myself that it is okay to cry. It shows nothing other that a fact that I am a very small and fragile human. I depend on so many people to make my day a good day at times I forget that the only place to depend, to trust and to hold is no other but ALLAH SWT. I know I get through this, I need to be stronger, fight and pray harder. So much drama in one day. I need lots and lots of rest and lots and lots of faith.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a wonderful information I am looking forward to read your informative post.
    uk writers

    ReplyDelete