Sunday, December 26, 2010

bonjour.., longtemps sans voir~~~

Its been a while since I posted something.., i've been really busy lately..
with lecture, term paper, assignment and next month i'll be starting my practicum..
so my friends and I are busy looking for house to rent...
still, there are few good news, one of it, is the proposal of my term paper had been approved.
yey for me..., :) I'll be doing a research on 'the effectiveness of graphic novels in comprehension skills for reluctant readers'.... So, wish me luck k... hopefully it turn out as what I wish it will... :)

Last week, me and my gals manage to squeeze sometimes for outing, its just we cant take it anymore -to just stayed in campus with loads of works, we just need to get out from that unhealthy environment for a while,...



fatin & me on our so-called "échapper a" , but..., what wrong with my right arm..,??? hohoho..
such a mystery......????

Lately, when i had extra time..., i used it watch gossip girls.., (ya, i know..., what an irony, I got lots of work to do, but still.., I manage to watch drama) well, i cant function without some entertainment to keep me going..., now im done up till ep8 seasons4.,
I know right, I'm advanced.., well.., to much gg, making my mind fill with complications.., seems like its hard to believe in others, when someone makes excuses on something, I somehow felt they are lying.., lol..., how come la.., this is bad, I should stop.., plus its making me want to shop all the time..., look at their dresses and accessories..., and esp shoes.., no girls can resist shoes..., I loooooooooovvvveeeeeee shoes..,
oh ya, and now, my fav couple is chuck and blair.., they are just perfect for each other.., they are so messed up but they do complete each other somehow..



Mes belles chaussures

My shoes in campus, for classes..., this is not the update version, got few more new pairs of shoes.., and this is not enough, i need more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment