Saturday, October 9, 2010

roller coaster

sorry for not updating for quit sometimes.., ive been so lazy and at the same time busy..., really2 busy actually.., so many things to do.., infact next tuesday my final exam will start..., dont even have time to rest and having my happy time to just relax and watch movie and read novels... to be true they are so many things that happen to me lately..., its quit a roller coaster.., happy things as well as disturbing things... huhuhu...

but lets just talk about happy things..., ^^
the happy news is im going to jyj concert on 17th oct..., im just so ecstatic and happy.., finally this dream of mine will finally come true.... yay.. happy..........

other than im also happy because i already have my plane ticket to go back home after my final... hahaha... well, this is happy for me.., just knowing that i have the ticket to go back was exciting...

Ok la.., do not what else to write now..., maybe tomorrow i'll continue for now i have to do my revision.., my first paper start on 12 oct..,

daa everyone.... :)

2 comments:

  1. good luck darl....sarang hae...gambateh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx baby..., :) just finished it yesterday.., but yesterday was horrible, i hope the last paper's grad wont be too bad..., just can pray now.., you 2 gambateh ne 4 da whole lp and macro.., na tu saranghae!!

    ReplyDelete